Rodent Repellent and Animal Entry Prevention Services
In our three decades of providing animal control services, we at Critter Control have found that rodents are consistently one of our most common complaints. This isn’t surprising, as many species of rodents may produce two litters of babies each year. These pests can quickly escalate from being a minor nuisance to presenting a major problem in your home. If you’re looking for rodent repellant services, contact a Certified Wildlife Technician at Critter Control in Oklahoma City.
There are a couple of methods we can employ to keep rodents out of your home. The first is to identify any possible points of entry and bar access through them. Here are some common ways pests can gain access to your home:
- Chimneys – Screening yours can prevent entry.
- Plumbing vents – Rodents can nest in your plumbing, affecting your water supply.
- Roof – Rodents can use holes in your roof as entry points
- Roof vents – These should be strong and secure.
- Oven and bathroom exhaust vents – Adding screening will prevent entry.
- Holes in siding – Repairing holes will keep rodents out.
Another form of rodent repellent is known as habitat modification. With this technique, we’ll restrict the rodent’s access to food and water. This means we may trim branches that are close to your home to discourage them from entering. If we make your home uninviting, pests will choose to make their nests elsewhere.
Your Rodent Repellent Experts
If you live in the Oklahoma City area, there’s no one more qualified to handle your pest infestation than Critter Control. We can create a customized rodent repellent plan that works for your needs and budget. Our Certified Wildlife Experts are standing by to take your call, so contact our office today!